Chanchamayo – Perené – Los Tak’cheros y sus cheritas is a folk group of La Merced led by Angel Ito and Miranda Rivera; composed of several young musicians and dancers performing in traditional dances in various clubs in the area of Chanchamayo / Perené and is also available to cheer private events. Usually, almost every day you can meet them in one of the different restaurants around the Raither Bridge where they alternate indigenous dances and music typical of the culture of the Central Jungle (Selva Central) of Peru.
WE WAIT FOR YOU TO HAVE A FUN TOGETHER!!!
- Name Los Tak’cheros y sus cheritas
- Activity Folk Group
- General Manager Angel Ito
- Address Puente Raither – La Merced – Perené, Chanchamayo – Peru
- Tel. n/a
- Mobile +51 – 917231182 / 930624660
- Whatsapp +51 – 917231182 / 930624660
- Skype n/a
- E-mail n/a
- Sito web n/a
- facebook Angel Ito Rivera Miranda
© 2023 – Angelo Giammarresi